Telestream announced the release of Wirecast 5.0.1 all-in-one live streaming production software for both Mac and Windows. This is a free update for Wirecast 5.0 and a paid upgrade from Wirecast 4.x and 3.x.
Fixes and Enhancements
• OSX 10.9 (Mavericks) support (Mac OS X)
o Fixed: shot goes black after a few minutes when another application is active
o Fixed: Audio dropped from shot after a few minutes
o Fixed: glitchy/frozen video and dropping of audio
o Fixed: virtual microphone audio distorted
• Fixed crash that occurred when selecting Blur Fade in the Edit Transitions Window. (Mac OS X)
• Fixed crash that occurred when bringing up Remote Desktop Presenter configuration submenu in
the shot context (gear) menu. (Mac OS X & Windows)
• Fixed crash that occurred on startup due when polling for ONVIF devices on local area network.
(Mac OS X & Windows)
• Fixed a problem preventing Local Desktop Presenter shots set to Monitor from being restored
properly when loading from a saved document. (Mac OS X & Windows)
Wirecast is available now at Videoguys.com