If you ask photographers which lenses they use, you’ll discover many have a group of lenses they carry most of the time. From my experience, I’ve found I carry around, usually, just three lenses: a 17-40mm, a 100-400mm and either a 60 or a 100mm macro. These are my “workhorse” lenses.
Think Tank Photo just launched its Trifecta DSLR and Mirrorless Camera Backpacks. The Trifecta 10 DSLR backpack and the Trifecta 8 Mirrorless backpack, are specifically designed for serious photographers’ three “workhorse” lenses: their ultra-wide, mid-range, and telephoto zoom lenses.
Available for DSLR and Mirrorless systems, these innovative backpacks sling for side access from both the left and right. According to Think Tank Photo, “they are the perfect carrying solution for any shooter on the move who doesn’t want to have to take off their backpack to access their gear. The rear panel opening offers complete access to gear. The slim silhouette is comfortable and appealing, and helps photographers easily navigate through crowds.“
Additional features include :
- Dividers convert from right-handed to left-handed access
- Additional top compartment fits lunch or other essentials
- Convert one or both side compartments to fit personal gear or a large water bottle
- Included tripod attachment strap secures a tripod to the front panel
- Stretchable front pocket for a water bottle
- Robust shoulder harness with adjustable sternum strap for all day comfort
- Contoured back panel provides targeted cushioning as well as overall breathability.
- Top compartment mesh pockets help to organize small items
- Internal organizer pockets give you quick access to filters, batteries, cards, etc.
- Seam-sealed rain cover included
Trifecta 8 Mirrorless Backpack: 1 medium to large Mirrorless body with lens attached, 2–5 additional lenses, up to an 8” tablet, plus personal gear. Examples include a Sony a7 with 70–200mm f/4 attached, 24–70mm f/4, 16–35mm f/4, and an iPad mini or a Canon Rebel t5i with a 55–250mm f/4–5.6 attached, 10–18mm f/4.5–5.6 IS,18–55mm f/3.5–5.6, 50mm f/1.8, and an iPad mini.
Trifecta 10 DSLR Backpack: 1 standard size DSLR body with lens attached, 2–4 additional lenses, up to a 10” tablet, plus personal gear. Examples include a Nikon D810 with 70–200 f/2.8 attached, 24–70 f/2.8, 14–24mm f/2.8 and an iPad or a Canon 5DMIII with 100mm f/2.8L macro attached, 85mm f/1.2L, 50mm f/1.2L, 35mm f/1.4L, 24mm f/1.4L and an iPad.
To celebrate the launch of the Trifecta series, Think Tank Photo created a simple game and are giving some bags away. Visit Think Tank Photo blog to know how to participate.
Visit Think Tank Photo for more information on the Trifecta Backpacks.