At NAB 2019 we stopped by the AJA Booth to talk about their newly announced Ki Pro GO. The Ki Pro GO is a portable multi-channel H.264 recorder and player offering up to 4-channels of simultaneous HD and SD recording to off the shelf USB drives with redundant recording capabilities.
The AJA Ki Pro GO has 4x 3G-SDI and 4x HDMI digital video inputs with flexible channel assignments provides connections to the latest video sources, including cameras. Incoming video sources can be mixed and matched, via Ki Pro GO’s Genlock free recording capability. High quality 2-channel embedded audio or balanced XLR analog audio can be assigned to any recording channel. Multi-Channel Matrix Monitoring enables multiple video channels to be viewed on any single HDMI display.
Designed to be either portable or rack-mountable with half rack wide, 2RU high dimensions, Ki Pro GO is well suited for use in any environment.
Ki Pro GO allows independent profile support per channel for recording; up to 25 Mbs at 8 or 10-bit for any channel assignment depending upon your delivery need or eventual bandwidth allocation for the file’s playback stream. You can also choose between 4:2:0 and 4:2:2 color depth.
Pick between Low, Medium and High VBR Recording Profiles:
- Low: Suitable for talking heads, conference backups, security backups and more.
- Medium: Ideal for higher detail and more complex content.
- High: Serves well for fast moving, highly detailed content like sports or live event scenarios like concerts.
Genlock Free Recording with Easy Input Mapping
Record 1, 2, 3 or 4-channels of HD or SD up to 1080p 50/60 in H.264 simultaneously with Ki Pro Ultra GO. Simplify your setup by connecting up to four HDMI and four 3G-SDI source cables into Ki Pro GO and assign any combination of four inputs at a time for four channels of H.264 recording to the four USB slots on the front of Ki Pro GO. Time is always tight, especially for live events. Ki Pro GO’s Genlock free inputs make it is easy to switch your sources including SDI cameras, DSLRs, or HDMI cameras to the appropriate recording channel, all conveniently mapped within Ki Pro GO’s elegant UI. The AJA Ki Pro GO is available in June for $3995.00.
- Multi-channel H.264 recording and playback
- 5x USB recording media slots, compatible with off-the-shelf USB 3.0 media
- Redundant recording
- Genlock free inputs
- 4x 3G-SDI inputs
- 4x HDMI inputs
- HDMI multi-channel matrix monitoring
- Selectable VBR recording profiles
- Balanced XLR analog audio inputs, mic/line/48v switchable
- 2-channel embedded audio per video input
- Easy-to-use web UI, compatible with standard web browsers
- Front panel button controls with integrated HD resolution screen
- Stand-alone operation
AJA Ki Pro GO Portable Multichannel H.264 USB 3.0 Recorder/Player