Our customers asked and we have delivered. Flanders Scientific is pleased to announce the addition of four highly requested new features:
* Double Scopes: Select any two Scope Modes (Waveform, Vector Scope, RGB Parade, or YRGB Peak Column) and display them simultaneously onscreen instead of just one at a time.
Waveform and Vector Scope
* Focus Assist: Our new focus assist feature provides a unique blend of both a focus highlight function and a numerical focus meter. The focus highlight portion of this new feature will highlight in red the edges of the in focus object while the focus meter function will simultaneously give a numerical indication of focus level for the highlighted object(s). This function also features a user adjustable reference ‘in focus’ level that can be easily set/changed with a rotary knob on the monitor. The focus assist feature, just like the Scopes feature, works on all inputs.
* Keypad Lock: FSI has added the ability to lockout the keypad of the monitor via a GPI trigger. You can either use a standard GPI remote control system, such as our RM-J1 GPI remote control box, to activate this function or for those locking for a more compact lockout solution we have created an easy to use GPI Keylock that is about half the size of AA battery and the simplest way to turn the Keypad Lock feature on/off.
* Custom Markers: FSI has added a custom graticules function to the already extensive Marker feature. This custom marker feature allows you to individually position four lines onscreen to create a custom onscreen marker that can be easily turned on/off by pressing just one function button.
Addition to Measurement Function:
* The Measurement Function recently added to FSI monitors has been updated to now show the difference in physical position between reference and current positions. The difference between current and reference line and sample position will now be quantified in the difference row when the measurement function is in use. This addition comes at the request of numerous FSI customers that needed a simple way to quantify the height, width, and positioning of onscreen items expressed in number of pixels and can be very useful in making sure rules and/or guides about onscreen graphics or text are adhered to for a wide variety of applications.
All of these features are now standard on all new FSI monitors and available as FREE firmware updates for current registered FSI customers that own LM-0750W, LM-1760W, LM-1770W, or LM-2450W monitors (simply upgrade to firmware version 9.30 or later). Haven’t registered your monitor(s) yet? Do so here: http://www.FlandersScientific.com/index/Registration .
FSI monitors are available for purchase worldwide from www.ShopFSI.com. Questions about these new features or FSI products in general? E-Mail us at [email protected] or give us a call at 678.835.4934.