Welcome to part two of the Face Replacement tutorial, I highly recommend viewing part one (HERE) if you haven’t done so already, since I will be using a lot of the same techniques and I move though some of the repeat steps a little faster in this tutorial. Hopefully part one got you well on your way to doing your first simple face replacement. In part two I will show you how to track and composite a more advanced moving face, more specifically one that is doing a 180 degree turn.
In part two of this series I will talk about…
– Using Mocha to track and stabilize footage that is changing perspective
– How to composite the elements in After Effects
– Using stock plugins to degrade P2 1080 footage to look VHS like.
– Show After Effects shortcut keys
– How to find out more about the producer, director and the cast
Once again I would like to thank the following people for allowing me to use footage from the Pistol Youth – “In My Eyes” music video for this tutorial.
Executive Producer: Steve Buchanan More Fancy Website
Director: Isaac Rentz Isaac Rentz Website
Cast: Bradley Hanan Carter of Pistol Youth Pistol Youth Website