Lake Mary, FL, April 20, 2011 — Digital Juice® announced today that it is releasing its first plug-in for Adobe After Effects called COLOR RULES. Designed to drastically cut down the time required to experiment and define the perfect color scheme for motion graphics projects, the Color Rules plug-in works with multiple layers and compositions at the same time and is fun and easy to use. It offers instant access to over 200 preset Color Swatch Sets to help you get started or you can jump right in to create your own.
“Color Rules is the first plug-in of its kind for After Effects,
” says David Hebel, CEO of Digital Juice.
“With it you can create and save an infinite number of custom color schemes inside of your After Effects projects and apply them to multiple layers instantly. This is ideal for anyone and everyone who struggles to decide which color or color combination fits their project best.”
The plug-in uses an intuitive interactive color wheel for color selection and guides you in choosing your color scheme based on a series of established principles or ‘rules’ of color theory and color relationships.
“Each project you work on requires a unique look and feel and a different set of colors that can create that look,”
“By choosing color schemes created using the rules built into the Color Rules color wheel, you can take the guesswork out of finding colors that work well together.”
Color swatches applied to project layers are linked in specific ways and follow the principals and relationships the user selects. In addition, users can work without rules in a custom color wheel palette or use several different color schemes at once in any project.
– Unique first of its kind plug-in for Adobe After Effects.
– Makes your color decision-making infinitely easier, increasing productivity and saving time.
– Allows you to create, save and reuse your own color schemes.
– The interactive color wheel gives you instant feedback when selecting or tweaking a color scheme.
– Getting started is simple with over 200 professionally designed color presets to choose from.
– Standard 8bit per channel and 16bit per channel deep color support assures the highest-quality output.
– Fast 64-bit processing streamlines your workflow and gives you instant feedback when applying and previewing your color choices in your
– Adobe After Effects CS4 and above
– XP Professional SP2 / Vista / Windows7
– Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon XP
– Min of 1 GB system memory
– OS X 10.4+, OSX Leopard / G4 / G5 / Mac Intel Processors
– Min of 1 GB system memory
Pricing & Availability
The new COLOR RULES™ plug-in for Adobe After Effects can be purchased and downloaded through Digital Juice’s online store (www.digitaljuice.com) or by calling the company’s customer service center toll-free at 800-525-2203. The Color Rules retail price is $139.95 but it can often be purchased in special promotions for as much as 50% off. Check the website for details on specials.