Social Media is everything you know and nothing about what you think or do in marketing. Sounds strange eh? It’s true though.
Think about how you approach marketing campaigns today and the picture will become a bit clearer.
8211; You evaluate target demographics.
– Develop strategic messages.
– Conduct an audit or focus group.
– Revise messages and fine-tune the plan.
– Determine the broadcast mechanisms to push your content.
– Go live.
– Monitor the response.
– Evaluate the ROI.
– Repeat, enhanced by new information.
There’s nothing wrong with this chain of events. It’s what we were taught and it’s worked over time. So, what happened?