Aberdeen’s CMO Summit 2009: Best-in-Class Marketing Insights for Enhancing Customer Relationships
Return on marketing investment can sometimes seem like a mirage: just around the bend but forever elusive. At no time has this perception struck a stronger chord than today. The global economic downturn has fueled a managerial mindset that is deeply rooted in the need to track and measure financial outcomes. At the same time, the marketing organization is confronted with a whole host of new challenges, including the need to capitalize upon social software and other new customer engagement vehicles that, despite their enormous popularity, remain mostly experimental in nature.
One could argue that any business initiative will, if successful in its implementation, lead to one of only four possible outcomes: 1) Revenue expansion; 2) Cost reduction; 3) Time reduction; or 4) Relationship enhancement. These outcomes represent three distinct units for measuring results. Revenue expansion and cost reduction are measured in terms of dollars and cents. Time reduction is measured in terms of weeks, days, hours and minutes. Relationship enhancement, on the other hand, is measured in softer, more subjective terms such as customer satisfaction, loyalty and trust. Or, at least, that has been the case until now…
Join top marketing executives from some of the world’s most preeminent brands and learn how they are deploying cutting edge technologies along with emerging strategies, business processes and performance metrics to not only increase revenues and cut costs (and time!) in the near term, but also enhance their customer relationships on an ongoing basis. Over time, of course, these relationships become the very engine that drives increased revenues, profitability and overall business growth.
Our world-class speaker lineup includes the CMOs and VPs of Marketing from these companies:
(Note: Session topics subject to updates/revisions)
- Burt’s Bees: Mobilizing Customer Advocacy
- Wells Fargo: Engaging Experiences in a Multi-Channel World
- eBay: Prioritizing Marketing Strategies
- Best Buy: The One-too-Few Review – Segmentation and Targeting
- Cisco: Managing the Lead Lifecycle: Lead to Cash
- Intuit: Enhancing Relationships Through the Voice of the Customer
- SunTrust Bank
- Panel: The Future of Social Media, Mobile and Emerging Technologies
Early bird registration rates available now. Don’t delay…register today!
Who Should Attend?
As the name suggests, the CMO Summit offers Best-in-Class marketing insights that will help senior executives meet the challenges of today’s marketing environment while driving market share growth and profitability. Attendees include chief marketing officers, chief technology officers, and senior marketing, sales, and customer support executives from across multiple industry sectors.
Why Should You Attend?
- Collaboration with leading industry figures to address critical components of industry marketing.
- Collection of actionable recommendations from Best-in-Class enterprises, to immediately improve your marketing, CRM, contact center and sales force effectiveness strategies.
- Identify global marketing, SFA and CRM strategies, and find out what it takes to turn these into a competitive weapon!
- Network with peers and counterparts in related industries.
- Receive valuable research findings to better equip your marketing teams.