TecnoTur episode 6 in Castilian (aka “Spanish”) is now available. In episode 6, we learn about Venezuelan actress/model Carla Sánchez’s latest projects, and we briefly discuss Allan T©pper’s book Unleash GoogleVoice’s hidden power for 3G, WiFi, and free international roaming. Then we present the 2nd part of our interview with Rafael Andreu of RAMM Animation, whose projects have included the Castilian version of Sesame Street (Plazo S©samo in Latin America or Barrio S©samo in Spain). Finally, we discuss audiobook production with Victoria Mesas García of Escuchalibros of Spain. Here are details about how to hear TecnoTur free, or become a subscriber.
Associated links are available in the show notes at TecnoTur.us.
If you don’t see the player above, then click here to listen to episode 6 in Castilian immediately.
Free subscription in iTunes
Click here to subscribe to the TecnoTur‘s Castilian channel free of charge via iTunes, or search for TecnoTur in iTunes.
In upcoming TecnoTur episodes
In upcoming episodes, you will find:
- Cliff Ravenscraft of GSPN and Allan T©pper discuss Cliff’s projects and views about podcasting (English channel only.)
- The Castilian version of the conversation with Jorge Dighero and Ralph Messana of NewTek, regarding their TriCaster TCXD300. [The English version of this conversation appeared in TecnoTur‘s (English) episode 1, and is still available.]
- A conversation with ExWex/Monogram, regarding their BCC/BroadCast Case. (English channel only.)
- A conversation with award-winning editor Norman Smith (Castilian channel only).
- More of Rafael Andreu and Ramm Productions (Castilian channel only).
- A conversation with Peter Olle of MacLatino.com (Castilian channel only).
- The Castilian conversation with Tamara Benavente of Ellanvannin Multimedia regarding her short film Lost & Found [The English version of this conversation appeared in TecnoTur‘s (English) episode 3, and is still available.]
- The Castilian conversation with Adobe regarding Premiere CS5. [The English version of this conversation appeared in TecnoTur‘s (English) episode 3, and is still available.]
- A conversation with Blackmagic Design regarding NAB 2010 (both languages booked).
- More tech info from Allan T©pper, Carla Sánchez, Rub©n Abruña, Vanessa Brown, Tanya Castañeda, and Liliana Marín.
More information on TecnoTur‘s Castilian channel
To see other RSS subscription options or reach the cast and crew, click here.
To find out about TecnoTur‘s channel in English, and its cast and crew, visit englishpodcast.TecnoTur.us.
Disclosure, to comply with the FTC’s rules
None of the interviewed companies is paying Allan T©pper or TecnoTur LLC specifically to write this article.