The photo and video editing console Loupedeck+ is now integrated with Adobe Photoshop CC 2019, making it even more adaptable to photographers and videographers needs.
Designed initially for Lightroom, Loupedeck was also made compatible with Skylum’s Aurora HDR, and there is a list of programs the creators want to make compatible with the photo and video editing console. Last April, when I asked Felix Hartwigsen, Co-Founder, Head of Marketing at Loupedeck, if the company planned to introduce similar consoles for other photo editing solutions, as ON1 Photo RAW, Affinity Photo or Luminar, he replied to me this: “In the future the Loupedeck photo editing console will be compatible with other editing software’s. We are already in talks with different software companies and will communicate about it when we have concrete timeline.”
The recent news of integration with Adobe Photoshop CC 2019 confirms that Loupedeck continues to expand the compatibility of its console. According to the company, “the decision to integrate with Photoshop is exclusively based on feedback from Loupedeck’s invested community, many of whom utilize the imaging and graphic design software in their editing workflow. The Loupedeck+ will permit more intuitive and faster editing, providing more accuracy on controlling Photoshop’s functions.”
The new features
New Adobe Photoshop editing functionalities of the Loupedeck+ include:
- Total flexibility with Photoshop CC, allowing image editors to configure the console to match their personal workflows
- Intuitive features that make editing faster: swap between current and previous tools, reset blending or to fit image on screen by just a press of a button
- Ability to focus on the image instead of navigating: minimize mouse pointing, list scrolling and target practicing with tiny icons
- More direct access to tools, functions, layers and other Photoshop options to save time
- Excellent layer control by moving, grouping, merging, adjusting opacity, fill, visibility or masking
- Ability to run smart filter with configurable buttons
- Custom mode that gives even more possibilities for mapping different Photoshop functions on Loupedeck+
- Ability to create your own actions and run them with the console’s configurable buttons
More intuitive workflow
“In our ongoing mission to make the editing processes of both professional and amateur photographers more intuitive and efficient, we continually work to integrate Loupedeck+ with the editing suites they utilize and cherish most in their workflows,” said Mikko Kesti, Founder and CEO of Loupedeck. “Members of our dedicated user community emphasized their eagerness to use the console to edit with Photoshop and we listened. Following Loupedeck’s original integration with Adobe Lightroom and recent foray into video editing by way of Adobe Premiere Pro, this next stage of our partnership will continue to support photographers worldwide.”
The device is available for purchase in the Loupedeck Online Store, B&H Photo and Amazon.com for $249.
Filmmakers go-to destination for pre-production, production & post production equipment!