On November 9 and 10, 2009, I will be a guest presenter at DAM LA 2009. This is a two-day DAM conference held in Los Angeles where I am scheduled to present on the following three topics…
Posted by Henrik de Gyor on October 22, 2009
- Dealing with Costs, Budgets and ROI
- How do we budget for costs of implementing a DAM solution as well as the ongoing costs of operating a DAM? How can we measure return on investment in a consistent manner and justify the expenditure? We’ll explore real world cases and the pitfalls to avoid.
- DAM and Change Management
- As soon as we begin implementing a new DAM within an organization,we will need to deal with people, process and technology changes.
- What about management issues? How do we evaluate employee competencies and their results?
- What do employees need to do differently now than in the past? To whom do they report, when and how?
- What skills are needed now more than ever?
- DAM Career Planning, Qualifications and Hiring
- Can people plan a DAM career? What does it take to be a DAM professional or Digital Asset Manager? We will explore resources available today to enrich our DAM knowledge and skills as well as explore the DAM job market.
If you plan to attend DAM LA 2009 conference:
Henry Stewart Events has offered $150 off using discount code DAMLA150 for conference attendees and a discount for hotel guests.
I will tweet during the DAM Los Angeles Conference using #DAMLA09 as the hash tag, which you can search for, use and follow.
I look forward to meeting you if you attend the DAM LA 2009 Conference. If you can’t make it to the conference, feel free to send comments anytime.