Digital Asset Management Conference – Washington, DC: April 23, 2009
For government agencies to achieve their missions, it is critical that they organize and manage information effectively. The amount of information agencies handle grows with every passing year, as does the demand for access to agency information from inside the government and from the public.
Join us in Washington DC on Thursday, April 23, 2009 from 10 AM-2 PM and learn how LexisNexis is uniquely qualified to help government agencies manage their digital assetsl it is something we have been doing for over thirty years. You will learn:
– How we can help you preserve both everyday and archival information, make it searchable, and enable it to be securely shared within the organization, with other agencies, and with the general public.
– How we can simplify the process of finding and producing documents on demand, enable more accurate fact finding, and ensure compliance with regulatory and information sharing standards.
– How we provide tools and know-how for preserving historical documents.
– How we help agencies make and maintain a successful transition to a digital environment
Digital Asset Management Conference
Thursday: April 23, 2009
A & B Conference Room, 6th Floor
1150 18th St NW
10:00 – 10:15 AM Check-in
10:15 – 10:30 AM Opening Remarks, Introductions and Agenda Review
10:30 – 11:30 AM Preserve and convert archival and everyday information
11:30 – 12:30 PM Validate your agency’s internal knowledge and access it in seconds, not hours
12:30 – 1:30 PM LUNCH
1:30 – 1:45 PM Keep agency content secure and available 24/7/365
1:45 – 2:00 PM Summary & Close
Related articles by Zemanta
- Standards and eGovernment (arnoldit.com)
- Government 2.0: The Midlife Crisis (readwriteweb.com)
- What if a Congressman or Government Agency had a Community Manager? (drinkingoatmealstout.com)