Although the price of stock footage has dropped during recent years, it still is not affordable for some of the people who want to use it. That’s the reason why CinemaStock was created: its founders want to take the cost of stock footage down dramatically, while offering professional stock footage to filmmakers, video producers, video marketers and other video service providers.
CinemaStock offers a low-cost subscription which gives subscribers access to a variety of footage for use by independent filmmakers, YouTube video producers, music video producers and video marketers. Access to the CinemaStock footage library is priced starting at $39.95/month, with 4K and 5K footage and Adobe project files available at higher subscription levels.
Filmed at a Las Vegas film studio led by producers David Marcus and Brandon Klock during a period of over 3 years, CinemaStock offers :
- Hundreds of green-screen actors playing zombies, fighters, gangsters, policemen, doctors, protesters, dancers, tourists, pedestrians, drivers, and other characters. All with removed backgrounds, ready for inserting into any scene.
- Customizable, professionally filmed and acted spec commercials to be used by video marketers producing small business advertisements. Commercials can be customized for such businesses as home repair, cleaning services, attorneys, pizza restaurants, car wash, insect exterminators, etc. Some of the commercials were produced using animation techniques, including Claymation and motion graphics.
- Music video inserts consisting of dancers, drink shots, sports cars, and other elements perfect for producing music videos.
- B-roll, aerial, time-lapse, and editorial footage from variety of locations.
- 3d models of vehicles, airplanes and helicopters that can be further animated using Adobe After Effects and Cinema 4D, and inserted into custom scenes.
- Special effects footage including explosions, smoke, debris and flares.
- Music and audio clips with voice acting, sound effects and foley for adding to film, video, and other media.
- 2D and 3D animations for including in video presentations and marketing materials.
All footage features individual actors and characters is model-released and available for use by filmmakers without a need for further licensing fees. Outside/street/scenery footage may feature public and pedestrians and is marked and intended for editorial use.
CinemaStock also supplies and licenses its media via large stock agencies like Adobe Stock (formerly Fotolia) and Shutterstock.