TecnoTur episode 2 (English) is now available, and includes an interview with Radio Lollipop, and with Matrox regarding all pro video announcements at NAB 2010. Brittany Smith of Radio Lollipop -an international radio network based in the UK, with affiliate stations in children’s hospitals throughout the world- tells TecnoTur about her background in commercial radio, and her current position at Radio Lollipop. Then Rub©n Abruña and Allan T©pper travel to NAB 2010 in Las Vegas and interview Wayne Andrews, a Matrox pro video product manager. Wayne tells us about ProRes422 encoding in Windows, compatibility with Avid MC5, and MAX 2.0 with scene analysis and VBR encoding.
- Allan T©pper interviews Brittany Smith of Radio Lollipop and Miami Children’s Hospital.
- How to send comments, questions, and testimonials to TecnoTur: call +1-305-668-8556 x133 or record the message yourself and e-mail it to us at audio (at) TecnoTur.us
- Rub©n Abruña and Allan T©pper travel to NAB 2010 in Las Vegas and interview Wayne Andrews, a pro video product manager at Matrox, regarding new Matrox announcements, including MAX 2.0 with its new VBR and scene analysis, and -for the very first time in history- encoding of Apple’s ProRes422 in Windows with Matrox OEM cards, and the new compatibility of MXO2 Mini with Avid MC5, in addition to Apple Final Cut Pro and Adobe CS4 and CS5.
Associated links are available in the show notes at EnglishPodcast.TecnoTur.us.
To listen to episode 2 (English) immediately, click here.
Free subscription in iTunes
To subscribe to the TecnoTur‘s English channel free of charge via iTunes, click here, or search for TecnoTur in iTunes.
In upcoming TecnoTur episodes
In upcoming episodes, you will find:
- The Castilian version of the conversation with Jorge Dighero and Ralph Messana of NewTek, regarding their TriCaster TCXD300. [The English version of this conversation appeared in TecnoTur‘s (English) episode 1, and is still available.]
- A conversation with ExWex/Monogram, regarding their BCC/BroadCast Case. (English channel only.)
- A conversation with award-winning editor Norman Smith (Castilian channel only).
- More of Rafael Andreu and Ramm Productions (Castilian channel only).
- A conversation with Victoria Mesas García of Escuchalibros, regarding audiobooks. (Castilian channel only).
- A conversation with Tamara Benavente of Ellanvannin Multimedia regarding her short film Lost & Found (both TecnoTur channels).
- A conversation with Adobe regarding Premiere CS5. (English confirmed. Castilian pending.)
- A conversation with AJA regarding NAB 2010 announcements. (English confirmed.)
- A conversation with Blackmagic Design regarding NAB 2010 (both languages booked).
- More tech info from Allan T©pper, Rub©n Abruña, Vanessa Brown, Tanya Castañeda, and Liliana Marín.
Alternate subscriptions & information
To see other RSS subscription options or reach the cast and crew, visit EnglishPodcast.TecnoTur.us.
To find out about TecnoTur‘s original channel in Castilian, and its cast and crew, click here.
Disclosure, to comply with the FTC’s rules
No manufacturer is paying Allan T©pper or TecnoTur LLC specifically to write this article. Some of the manufacturers listed above have contracted T©pper and/or TecnoTur LLC to carry out consulting and/or translations/localizations/transcreations, and some have sent demonstration equipment to help in evaluations for reviews. At the date of the publication of this article, none of the manufacturers listed above is/are sponsors of the TecnoTur programs, although they are welcome to do so, and some are, may be (or have been) sponsors of ProVideo Coalition magazine.