Yesterday the online video platform,PermissionTV, released its survey findings on online video initiatives for 2009. One standout finding:2 out of 3 respondents listed online video as a primary focus of their 2009 digital marketing campaigns – higher than every other category, including social media and search. I asked PermissionTV’s VP, Matt Kaplan, if there were any questions and findings on Video SEO?
Why the survey was done
PermissionTV stated the purpose of their survey was as follows:
- Gain insight into current online video initiatives
- Assess demand for online video solutions heading into 2009
- Identify rate of online video adoption by marketers
- Assess impact of potential budget cuts on online video projects
- Identify needs that could be fulfilled by industry service providers