DAM 101 served as an inaugural day long, pre-conference workshop that offered an in-depth overview of Digital Asset Management. Attendees learned the basics of DAM and then had the option to join two of the six hands-on labs taught by experts in their respective fields. Highlights from the workshops as well as interviews with the speakers and testimonials from the attendees are featured in the video above.
Topics that were covered included…
Introduction to the role of asset management:
- Strategic Planning for DAM
- Context & Goals for best practices
- The Media Supply Chain
- Asset Lifecycles
- Organizational Considerations and Business Drivers
- Industry specific Case Studies
The Lab topics include :
- ROI and Business Strategizes
- Digital Asset Management – Still Photography
- Digital Asset Management – Print
- Digital Asset Management – Video
- IT and Technology Structures
- Launching Successful DAM Imitative
Each attendee was provideded with a manual with informative handouts and case studies and received a certificate of completion of the end of the workshop.
- Beverly Thomas, Graphic Matter, Inc.
- Carin Forman, Home Box Office (HBO)
- Christy King, Zuffa, LLC
- Dan McGraw, Seven Dials Media
- Frank A. DeCarlo, RPR Graphics, Inc
- John Florance, Paramenate Systems
- Kevin Peoples, NetXposure
- Linda Burman, L. A. Burman Associates Inc.
- Matthew Elefant, Melity
To learn more about DAM 101 or future DAM 101M events, please email us at email@example.com