Digital Juice® announced today that it is releasing ready2go™ Projects & Templates for Adobe After Effects® Collection 11. ready2go projects are animated template graphics that provide After Effects users with a variety of professional finished looks, and feature expertly designed “drop zones” for text and video. The looks in this collection are multipurpose in nature, making them perfect for a wide range of projects from wedding videos, business presentations and network show promos to broadcast television commercial spots, sports highlights reels and training material.
“One of the things that sets ready2go Projects & Templates apart from what other content providers produce is that Digital Juice includes multiple “edit friendly” segments with each project,” says David Hebel, CEO of Digital Juice. “After Effects artists can build their own version of the project by placing an infinite series of edit-friendly text and video segments on their timeline to create the desired length and sequence. Each segment is also extendable up to 15 seconds and includes matching wipes and sound effects to help you transition between segments smoothly.”
In ready2go™ Projects & Templates for Adobe After Effects® Collection 11, you will find over 80 unique project files ranging from grungy frames suspended on chains to a virtual high-tech set complete with circuit boards and sound bars and from a brightly lit movie marquee to a Tron-style digital cityscape – to name just a few of the many creative looks in this collection. “These projects provide you the variety you need for any type of production, while still offering you the chance to create more looks with further customization.” says Hebel. “Replacing footage and editing text is very easy even for a beginner plus, depending on your comfort level with After Effects, you can literally change every aspect of the look and feel from timing and coloring to backgrounds, transitions and fonts used.”
- Over 80 different projects, including alternate camera motions and additional animated content, provide a wide variety of looks to handle most types of productions.
- Complete customization with the ability to take projects apart, change colors and fonts, add your own elements, turn on and off layers or adjust timing.
- Edit-friendly segments provided for the full length project templates make the task of customizing the projects even easier than before. Build your own version of the project by placing template segments on your timeline to create your desired edit or extend the length of each segment to up to 15 seconds.
- Includes 10 of the most commonly used size formats for HD and SD projects so no matter if you work in Full HD, 720P, PAL, or NTSC you have access to the right project for every situation.
- Unlike projects from other sources, you receive ongoing and in-depth training through DJTV that shows you exactly how to use and customize the projects.
- Nothing is hidden or impossible to get at. You have complete access to the well-organized project just as the animator designed it. No matter what your skill level you can learn something new by analyzing how the projects are set up before customizing them.
- Developed using only the effects and features built into After Effects for seamless compatibility. No third-party plug-ins required.
- 1 DVD ROM (6.26 GB of data)
- 10 Coordinated looks
- 82 Fully customizable native Adobe After Effects projects
- 9 Ready-to-use HD and SD QuickTime Swipes!
- Each project compiled in 10 formats:
1920 x 1080 @ 29.97 fps
1920 x 1080 @ 25 fps
1920 x 1080 @ 23.976 fps
1280 x 720 @ 29.97 fps
1280 x 720 @ 25 fps
1280 x 720 @ 23.976 fps
720×480 @ 29.97 fps (HD Video Zone Support)
720×480 @ 29.97 fps (SD Video Zone Support)
720×576 @ 25 fps (HD Video Zone Support)
720×576 @ 25 fps (SD Video Zone Support)
- Proxies included for faster RAM previews
- Works with Adobe After Effects CS4 & above
- No 3rd party plug-ins required
- Compatible with both Windows and Mac
- Requires Juicer version 3.88b or above
Browse, Search & Select
Digital Juice® provides a free Windows® and Mac® utility, Juicer™ 3, that makes it easy to browse, search, and select from any of the ready2go™ Projects & Templates for After Effects Collections. Once a project is selected the user has the ability to set the resolution and then collect and send all or select project elements to After Effects®. In addition, since each After Effects project is made up of numerous QuickTime animations, the Juicer 3 technology gives users the flexibility to export the animations independently so they can be used in conjunction with any other project they might be working on.
Pricing & Availability
The new ready2go™ Projects & Templates for After Effects Collection 11 can be ordered through Digital Juice’s online store at www.digitaljuice.com. The package’s retail price is $249.95 but it can often be purchased in special promotions for as much as 50% off. Check the website for details on specials. The company’s free Juicer™ 3 software can be found at www.digitaljuice.com/juicer/
About Digital Juice®
Digital Juice® is the world-leader in royalty-free broadcast animation content for video, motion graphics and multimedia professionals. Digital Juice® products are in use in nearly every major studio, broadcast, and cable station including NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, HBO, CNBC, Fox News, and countless high profile television shows such as American Idol and the Grammy Awards. The company provides royalty-free animations, music, stock footage, organic film effects, graphical fonts, layered Photoshop® illustrations, After Effects® project files, plug-ins and production gear to a wide variety of video, motion graphics, print and web enthusiasts. The company is known for its extremely high quality and innovative content as well as for its aggressive and affordable pricing.