The latest developments, best practices, problems and solutions for Digital Asset Management.
With an exciting new line-up of speakers and case studies, DAM Chicago is the place for everyone involved in the process of digital asset management.
The event will cover:
- Key Trends in DAM
- Metadata,Taxonomy and Search
- DAM Services Groups – the essential roles and skills required
- Rights Management and Enforcement
- Building a Business Case for DAM
- Developments in Technology
- DAM in Marketing Operations Management
- Setting Expectations for Next Generation DAM
- Real world case studies from Tribune Company, Motorola, Northwestern University, Wunderman and Willow Creek Community Church.
Plus…… extend your learning by attending our pre- and post-event optional Tutorials:
- Fundamentals of Digital Asset Management
- Buying and Deploying DAM
- Enterprise DAM Operations
Join your peers on October 29th and come away fully briefed on what you can do with DAM, what your realistic objectives should be and most importantly – how to achieve them.