If you have been frustrated, trying to find a way to have your cake and eat it too… In other words, you want to create a single pristine video file for the web, one that is playable both with a Flash player (even on a Windows computer without QuickTime installed), as well as on the iPhone, iPod Touch, Palm Pre, and Blackberry multimedia models, this webinar is for you. Of course, you’ll learn other things too, as you will are about to read. You have a choice of an English session on Thursday, October 15th, or a Castilian session on October 14th. If you are bilingual, you may even want to attend both sessions, so you can have a review!
At this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How to create a single pristine video file for the web, which is playable both with a Flash player (even on a Windows computer without QuickTime installed), as well as on an iPhone, iPod Touch, Palm Pre, and Blackberry multimedia models.
- When (and when not) to de-interlace your material, and at what step in your workflow.
- Inexpensive software & hardware tools that improve quality and save time when you encode for the web, or various other SD and HD devices.
- Legal and practical reasons why you are often better off using your own web server, rather than certain popular free web streaming services.
- Discounts for all attendees on software, and on flat-rate web hosting with unlimited bandwidth.
About this webinar:
- Dates: October 14th, 2009 in Castilian, or October 15th in English
- Time: 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm Miami/New York time
- Language: This seminar will be presented in two different languages: October 15th in English, y el 14 de octubre en castellano.
For full information, click here.