Media communication is now highly-integrated, multi-dimensional, and interactive across print and digital. With the emergence of new technologies and innovative business models transforming the media industry…
- How do creative agencies, print service providers, and publishers effectively plan, staff and capitalize on new opportunities?
- How do publishers manage new partnerships with brands, service and technology partners, and creative agencies?
- How do we grow our business?
The PRIMEXEAST, one-day conference of key media executives, focuses on:
- Impact of new technology on strategic business models, partnerships and planning.
- Workflow processes and systems to effectively compete and meet strategic objectives.
- Strategic direction of IDEAlliance and its initiatives to address print and digital platforms – reduce friction, speed information, and meet evolving needs.
At PRIMEXEAST, you’ll find high-powered speakers, such as:
- Michael Clinton, President, Marketing & Publishing Director, Hearst Magazines
- David Granger, Editor-in-chief, Esquire
- Bruce Davis, CEO, Digimarc
- Yahav Isak, Senior Vice President of Productions & Operations, Digitas Health – Publicis
- Ken Goldstein, Economist, The Conference Board
- Plus, many other experts in media today!
Publishing today is old and new. Digital commands the mindshare in the media world today. But there is a reality – print commands the revenue stream! At PRIMEXEAST, we’ll “crystal ball” on where we would like to be and how to get there.
At PRIMEXEAST, we’ll explore such topics as:
- Activating Brands via Mobile
- It All Begins with Advertising
- Digital Content Moving Seamlessly Across Platforms
- Powering Publishing Today for Tomorrow
- Paper Mills, Printers, Publishers & Railroads Overcoming Transit Damage
- Economics 2014: Trends, Implications & Predictions
- US Postal Services: Mail Supply Chain Upheaval