Known for their lighting systems for underwater and land, Light & Motion takes to the skies with the Stella 5000d Drone Light on show at NAB 2016.
Aerial filming depends of light, and light, sometimes, is not easily available. That the reason why, partnering with Inspect Tools and Airborne Drones, Light & Motion engineered the Stella drone light to support high resolution imaging work for cinema and industrial applications.
The powerful and compact 5000 lumen light is fully remotely controlled from the drone controller including on/off, dimming, and a power-saving strobe mode for photography. Weighing only 750 grams, Stella 5000d draws up to 70 watts at full power.
Light & Motion is known for producing lights that deliver certified high TLCI and high CRI in a daylight or Tungsten balanced head, so it comes as no surprise to know that the Stella 5000d is cinema enabled, daylight balanced, with over 90 CRI and 93 TLCI output. Besides, its small footprint allows it to mount on conventional camera gimbals. With a native 120° beam, the 5000d is compatible with all existing Stella Pro light modifiers including a 50° Focus Optic and 25° Fresnel lens.
- High Output COB “chip on board” LED
- Certified 90 CRI, TLCI 93, CCT 5000K
- FL-1 Standard Certified 5000 Lumen output
- FL-1 Standard Certified 120-degree wide, smooth beam angle
- Operates from drone or camera battery with 12 to 25.2 volt input
- Thermal protection prevents overheating with passive cooling
- Range of modifiers: press-on light modifiers including: 50-degree Focus Optic, 25-degree Fresnel, GloBulb
- FL-1 Standard certified: 1-meter drop concrete, waterproof to 100 meters.
Follow the link to know more about Light & Motion products.