NewTek has expanded its customer service program to include ProTek?, a tiered support plan for the TriCaster™ line of portable live production systems and 3Play™ line of instant replay devices. ProTek Care? is a cost-effective way for professional video customers to protect their investment in NewTek equipment, with extended support hours, immediate access to support, quicker guaranteed repair turnaround, faster shipping, guaranteed timely email response, and advance or next day exchanges. ProTek Elite?, available only through qualified NewTek Elite Partners, adds more benefits, with product loaners and local product expertise.
ProTek Care benefits include :
- Extended support hours – later contact hours, seven days a week
- Faster response time than standard- or out-of-warranty customers
- Under five minutes on average for phone
- Within four business hours guaranteed response for email
- Extended / extendable coverage above and beyond warranty
- Warranty covers 12 months from registration
- ProTek is renewable annually until product end-of-service
- Faster repair turnaround vs. standard warranty
- 3-5 days vs. ~10 days
- Faster shipping – ProTek customers always get next-day shipping service vs. ground
- Available advance exchange – mission critical environments can always be protected
- $295 for ProTek Care customers; free access to loaner systems for ProTek Elite customers
- Not available for standard- and non-warranty customers
NewTek ProTek service plans are available now in the U.S. and Canada through NewTek Elite Resellers. Plans acquired in December 2011 include 12 months coverage beginning January 3, 2012 for NewTek video products purchased since October 6, 2010.
With NewTek TriCaster, anyone can simultaneously produce, live stream, broadcast, project and record HD and SD network-style productions. A single operator or small team can switch between multiple cameras, virtual inputs and live virtual sets, while inserting clips, titles and motion graphics with multi-channel effects. TriCaster is used by schools, sports organizations, broadcasters, houses of worship, webcasters, government agencies and others to provide a new level of extended programming and content to their audiences.
NewTek 3Play gives sports broadcasters, leagues, teams, schools and venues an affordable option to deliver instant replay and slow motion for broadcast, webcast, arena scoreboard displays, and more, without sacrificing quality. 3Play offers revolutionary price-performance value that makes HD, multi-channel instant replay accessible to almost everyone.
Benefiting producers and artists with cost-effective and groundbreaking technologies, NewTek is a worldwide leader in portable live production, 3D animation and special effects tools, including the TriCaster™ product line, 3Play™ and LightWave 3D®. NewTek has won numerous industry accolades, including two Emmy® Awards.
Clients include : MTV, TWiT.TV, ESPN X Games, New York Giants, NBA Development League, Fox News, BBC, NHL, Nickelodeon, CBS Radio, ESPN Radio, Fox Sports, USA TODAY, Department of Homeland Security (DHS), North American Aerospace Defense Command and National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA). NewTek products have been used in feature films and television shows, including “Avatar,” “TinTin,” “Repo Men,” “V,” “Fringe,” “CSI: Crime Scene Investigation,” and more.
NewTek is privately owned and based in San Antonio, Texas. For more information, please visit: www.newtek.com.