Imagineer Systems, Stand #13.A36
Imagineer Systems will be at IBC 2010 with some significant new developments to its family of VFX workflow solutions for digital media artists. In addition to new announcements regarding mocha, the Company’s award winning planar tracking tool, they’ll also be launching a major new initiative; the latest VFX workflow innovation from Imagineer Systems, represents the culmination of extensive development and the highly anticipated evolution of the Imagineer Systems family of VFX workflow solutions. During the show, executives from Imagineer Systems will be on hand to provide a technical demonstration of these new capabilities.
Cinedeck, Stand #3.A24
Cinedeck LLC will make its European debut of Cinedeck EXTREME, the industry’s first ultra-portable recording, monitoring and playback device designed for the rigors and challenges of production in the field. During the show, Cindeck will also announce some important new features that will significantly broaden the appeal of this new device.
IRIDAS, Stand 7.H11
This year at IBC, IRIDAS is all about 3D! The Company will be showcasing a number of new developments for stereoscopic/3D production. In its booth, you’ll see
– Three stereoscopic grading pods for in depth demos, equipped with JVC 46″ passive stereo displays.
– A stereo cinema with a large screen where we industry veterans will showcase the advanced stereoscopic manipulation tools in SpeedGrade 2010
– Preview of new science-based tools for depth manipulation in SpeedGrade 2011
IRIDAS will also be demonstrating the underlying 3D technology, integrated across its entire product line, DualStream NX. In a nutshell, DualStream NX is:
– IRIDAS’ 4th generation stereoscopic toolset.
– Offers a true stereoscopic timeline
– Keyframeable Parallax adjustments
– Full stereoscopic color grading toolset
– Push-button automatic correction of geometric and colorimetric differences between left and right eye (keyframeable)
For more information and to set up a meeting or demo, contact:
Kevin M. Bourke, BourkePR