A brand new pipeline in a box from The Foundry tackling shot management, conform and review for visual effects. HIERO 1.0 makes it easy to conform edit decision lists, parcel out VFX shots to NUKE and review multiple versions within the context of the edit. HIERO is the timeline NUKE has been waiting for, but also enables collaborative working with other editorial, VFX and finishing tools.
HIERO was built from the ground up to improve facility efficiency and shot throughput volume. Providing missing link functionality, HIERO lets you use your finishing systems for doing just that and removes complicated error prone manual processes from your workflow.
What will HIERO do for me?
- Easy and flexible conform functionality frees up finishing systems for more effective use.
- Dedicated versioning and review toolkit enables easy management of changes.
- A timeline for NUKE letting you conform, distribute, review and manage shots with ease.
- Track and manage shots and NUKE scripts without pain, saving disk space in the process.
- Trustworthy shot review, thanks to NUKE consistent linear colour management.
- Open format and platform support enables easy integration with existing pipelines and reduces in house infrastructure maintenance costs.
The VFX workflow tool you’ve been waiting for; minimise everyday complications and maximise your potential with HIERO.
“In the NUKE department at The Mill HIERO seemed a natural choice to fill the pipeline gap that we were bridging using in-house scripting and third party software. Using HIERO and NUKEX together is the perfect solution for us. With these tools we save time and money on our pipeline, leaving the artists more time to be creative and not be delayed by the technical part of the process. This means our productions get better, faster and more collaborative”.
Hugo Guerra, Joint Head of NUKE Compositing, The Mill
Want to know more about HIERO?