DAM. As soon as you start thinking about getting a Digital Asset Management (DAM) solution for your organization, you will hear the jokes coming. Do you have any good, clean DAM jokes?
Posted by Henrik de Gyor on April 15, 2009
DAM. As soon as you start thinking about getting a Digital Asset Management (DAM) solution for your organization, you will hear the jokes coming.
Having a DAM day? Is this the hour of the DAM? Having a DAM moment?
What if you were:
- the DAMM (Digital Asset Management Manager)
- the DAMD (Digital Asset Management Director)
- the DAM VP (Digital Asset Management Vice President)
(It is just a title)
- Do you have DAM-IT (Digital Asset Management and Information Technology) group meetings?
You can imagine the DAM conversations:
- Do you have DAM access?
- You need a DAM account.
- Here is the DAM URL.
- Got a DAM login?
- What about a DAM password?
- Having DAM problems? What is your DAM problem?
- What about DAM permissions?
- What is your DAM role?
When you have a DAM, there are often:
- DAM assets
- DAM budget
- DAM consultants
- DAM department
- DAM downloads
- DAM groups
- DAM meetings
- DAM metadata
- DAM people
- DAM reports
- DAM ROI (Return On Investment)
- DAM strategy
- DAM support
- DAM TOC (Total Cost of Ownership)
- DAM training
- DAM uploads
- DAM vendors
All DAM, all the time.
Been there. Done that. Got the DAM t-shirt. (Yes, there are some DAM t-shirts available. Really. Google it.)
Learn DAM. Live DAM. Love DAM. (Keep up the enthusiasm.)
Don’t give a DAM? Well, of course not. You don’t give a DAM. DAM is not free (even when it is open source, it still requires time to implement). Instead share a DAM within your organization and save money.
Let everyone make the DAM jokes and do not take it personally. DAM humor is a good thing.
Do you have any good, clean DAM jokes?