Last April Frame.io launched a panel for Adobe Premiere Pro that allowed full interaction with your Frame.io account right from within Premiere. Now the developers at Frame.io bring that functionality to Adobe After Effects.
After the incredibly successful release of Frame.io for Premiere at NAB 2016 and reaching over 200,000 filmmakers around the world, we’re now adding all of those collaboration capabilities into Adobe After Effects.
We brought all the time saving, real-time collaboration features of Frame.io like time based comments, annotations and version control and redesigned them to feel completely at home in After Effects. Additionally, this integration has some special features like importing comments and annotations directly into your comp as live shape layers.
- Upload queued After Effects comps in 2 clicks
- Get real-time comments and annotations that sync to your comp
- Import comments and annotations into your comp as live shape layers
- Auto version every change you make
- Upload project files and bins