We are glad to announce that TecnoTur‘s new English-language audio channel has joined the original Castilian-language one. Now, many other interested people -even those who don’t speak Castilian- are able to become TecnoTuristas too, as well as being guests on the TecnoTur program. The TecnoTur program will continue to invite industry professionals from throughout the planet to be interviewed. Now, with the English channel, TecnoTur will expand both its number of listeners as well as its scope of interviewees. As of today, TecnoTur‘s new English channel is live on the iTunes store, and as with the original Castilian channel, listeners may subscribe -free of charge- to receive new episodes automatically in the iTunes application. It is also possible to listen to an individual episode without subscribing, or to subscribe to the RSS feed using other applications. The first English episode includes:
- Allan T©pper and Vanessa Brown discuss how the medium of Podcasting has gone way beyond the pod. Also, they explain how TecnoTur‘s new English channel will co-exist with the existing Castilian channel.
- A telephone conversation with Jeff Taylor of Elements Post and Televerse Media, both from Connecticut, USA.
- The TriCaster XD300, with Jorge Dighero and Ralph Messana of NewTek.
To listen to the first English episode immediately, click here.
Free subscription in iTunes
To subscribe to the TecnoTur‘s English channel free of charge via iTunes, click here, or search for TecnoTur in iTunes.
In upcoming TecnoTur episodes
In upcoming episodes, you will find:
- The Castilian version of the conversation with Jorge Dighero and Ralph Messana of NewTek, regarding their TriCaster TCXD300.
- A conversation with Radoslav Toth of ExWex/Monogram, regarding their BCC/BroadCast Case. (English channel only.)
- A conversation with award-winning editor Norman Smith (Castilian channel only).
- More of Rafael Andreu and Ramm Productions (Castilian channel only).
- A conversation with Victoria Mesas García of Escuchalibros, regarding audiobooks. (Castilian channel only).
- A conversation with Brittany Smith of Radio Lollipop (English channel only).
- A conversation with Tamara Benavente of Ellanvannin Multimedia regarding her short film Lost & Found (both TecnoTur channels).
- More tech info from Allan T©pper, Rub©n Abruña, Vanessa Brown, Tanya Castañeda, and Liliana Marín.
Alternate subscriptions & information
To see other RSS subscription options or reach the cast and crew, visit EnglishPodcast.TecnoTur.us.
To find out about TecnoTur‘s original channel in Castilian, and its cast and crew, click here.