|If your organization is like most, you want to empower content owners ? business users ? to own not only the content, but also how it should be delivered. As the Web grows in importance to your business, so does content. Content has become a point of differentiation, increasing the importance of content management requirements ? as well as the volumes of content you require. Collaboration and self-sufficiency (no reliance on IT) are critical.
Content Workspaces and Attachments empower business users with end-to-end control over the creation, management, and publishing of product information, Web content, promotion rules, and campaign information ? with no involvement from the IT staff.
Collaborative Content Management key features include :
- Manage notifications, tasks and approvals to assign and track work to completion
- Granularly schedule which changes go to production and when
- Preview everything working together
- Make emergency quick changes
- Manage multiple independent projects operating on unique timelines
- Directly import external content
- Manage many files associated to products with this productivity tool
- Supports images, documents, flash, audio, video
- View thumbnails of images for easy management
- Assign usage codes and other meta data to files telling Commerce how to use the files on the Web site
- See one single view of all files attached to a product and their usage
Benefits of Collaborative Content Management:
- Ability to execute a higher volume of marketing
- Faster time to market with new products, content and campaigns
- Improved quality and reduction in errors
- Increased sales due to improved ability to support comprehensive research
- Strengthened online brand image and experience
- Improved business user productivity and control
- Decreased cost of operations due to reduced dependence on IT
A large consumer electronics manufacturer reduced site update time by 30% by adopting business user tooling for Web content management.