In chapter 3 of Adorama Pro 101: The Basics, we examine the differences from microphone to microphone.
Adorama Pro 101: The Basics is a retro look at the terms and definitions of today’s production technology. In Chapter 3, we discuss the differences in microphones. From the condenser to the cardioid, just what does separate a handheld microphone from, say, a lavalier? Watch on and find out.
Related Products at Adorama
- Audio-Technica AE-5400 Large-Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Handheld Microphone
- Audio-Technica Cardioid Large Diaphragm Studio Condenser Capacitor Microphone
- Sennheiser MKH30P48 Wired Bi-Directional Condenser Microphone
- Shure SM11-CN Omnidirectional Dynamic Lavalier Microphone
- Sennheiser EW100ENGG3A System with EK 100 G3 Receiver – Bundle
Editing and Animation by Eric Cohen
You can keep up with Eric on Twitter @rosaklebhead
Like, share, and comment on the video below…let’s get the conversation started!
For more information email: [email protected]
Check out our additional video programming on Adorama TV.