Chicago, IL – July, 28, 2008 – As video equipment sales showrooms close in Chicago, Zacuto opens its own showroom in River North, Chicago; making it the only full service showroom in Chicago selling professional video camera setups. The focus of the new showroom is on the Zacuto USA brand of products, all designed and manufactured in the USA. Zacuto also is a complete reseller of a large brand selection of production equipment, cameras and accessories. Zacuto products are used to create cinema style camera setups for independent filmmakers turning there small HD cameras into camera packages able to shoot feature films. Zacuto’s products come with a lifetime warranty and are known worldwide as the most innovative and highest quality you can buy.
See Zacuto’s showroom: http://zacuto.zenfolio.com/p601780050/?photo=h05E06E4F#98594383
With the addition of 1,500 sq. feet of space at 401 West Ontario, Zacuto now occupies just over 9,000 total sq. feet on two floors. Some of the new renovations include an interior spiral stairway connecting the two floors, expanded rental prep area, assembly area, 3 convenient night drop rooms, and 1,000 sq. feet combined use room that can be used for exhibitions, seminars, shoots and more. Additionally, Zacuto has garage and valet parking for their customers.
The finished office is outfitted in Zacuto’s colors of red, silver and black. Joanne Brychel of Paint and Paper Works, Inc. was hired to do the interior design and painting. Zacuto has created an expansive gallery through out the office with an impressive collection of over 50 vintage video cameras & monitors, some directly from the private collection of the owners who have been in production end of the business for over 25 years.
* Since NAB in April, Zacuto has added over 25 new products to its line up – http://store.zacuto.com/home.php
* Currently Zacuto is having a summer sale with 10% on Zacuto brand products.
* We recently added Zacuto dealers in Germany, Belgium, Ecuador and Colorado, USA bringing our total Zacuto products dealer network to 25 international dealers, and 3 US dealers – http://www.zacuto.com/dealers.htm
* In March Zacuto added Rachel Egan and Derek Kramer as Designers for web and print ads.
* In May, Susan Bishop was added as Administrative Assistant to Sales and Marketing.
* In June, Ross Grasse was added in Sales in Texas.
* In July, Patrick Headen in IT and Jonathan Maloney in Inventory were added.