The table of contents, list of vendors and sample report are available atCMSWatch.com.
The CMSWatch report provides several use cases and justifications for DAM, covers all the latest trends in rich media management and has evaluations on the top 20 DAM vendors.
The findings from CMS Watch reported some nice things to say about Widen, including:
- Clean, well-designed user interface appealing to business users
- 100% SaaS model caters well to marketing teams and agencies with limited IT resources
- Doesn’t rope customers into long-term contracts (translation: Widen earns your business every month)
- “Widen Appliance” offering allows buyers to host small-scale implementations in-house, linked to the hosted platform, potentially mitigating against bandwidth problems that bedevil SaaS-based DAM solutions
- Customers praise highly responsive support team
- Customers appreciate integration withSalesforce.com
As a completely vendor neutral resource, CMS Watch gives you the real story as their evaluations are backed by interviews with hundreds of DAM customers.
Listed as one of the “Mid-Market Challengers,” Widen is the only one of the top 20 DAM vendors that is purely Software as a Service. All Widen customers deploy their DAM system using the hosted platform and access their assets via the web-based interface. Customers requiring on-site access have the option for theWiden Applianceto be deployed in-house in tandem with the Media Collective.
Another difference to note is that Widen is the onlypremedia servicesprovider, which means we understand the content being managed because we create and manipulate digital assets everyday as part of our business. We know our DAM technology works because we’re able to deploy beta systems internally with rigorous testing in a live production environment before releasing to the masses. One may say thatWiden has mastered SaaS because we have 60+ years built into the last “S” – service.
Download the fullCMS Watch Reportto get the complete scoop on DAM.