WebDAM, the leading provider of cloud-based digital asset management, today announced WebDAM for iPad and iPhone, specifically designed for the enterprise marketing and creative professional.
WebDAM for iPad and iPhone is the industry’s first and only full-featured digital asset management mobile app, bringing enterprise level functionality to the popular native iPAD/iOS multi-touch experience, including the iPad mini.
More Than Just Another Mobile App
WebDAM for iPad and iPhone isn’t just another app to stick in a device; it’s a new and better way for companies to work. Supporting the rapid adoption of mobile devices in enterprise work environments, teams will never be disconnected from marketing files and workflows again. From the palm of their hand, creative teams can now streamline workflows and manage and approve their company’s valuable digital assets — such as corporate graphics, designs, logos, stock photography, videos, presentations, documents, audio, and more.
“The world’s best brands are moving faster than ever before,” said Jody Vandergriff, President at WebDAM. “It has become critical for teams to collaborate on the go. With the new mobile app, brand materials are available anytime within the rich, yet simplistic, experience that users have come to expect of WebDAM.”
Organizations with the WebDAM mobile app can do the following:
- Enable mobile teams to easily search, access, view, share and download the assets they need
- In one click, upload images and videos to WebDAM directly from the mobile device
- Empower sales teams with direct access to the latest versions of marketing materials for presentations
- In seconds, approve or comment on assets and collections, streamlining creative workflows and asset requests
- Leverage the multi-touch experience, such as zoom or gesturing through a slide show of digital assets
- Eliminate bottlenecks by using push notification alerts, even when the WebDAM app isn’t open
- Distribute digital assets to other users, groups, or other channels
- Deploy brand management across their entire mobile workforce at all times
Both the iPad and iPhone are portable and easy-to-use, making them well-aligned with WebDAM’s reputable emphasis on user experience, humanizing enterprise DAM technology, and providing a better way for teams to get things done. The result equates to fast-moving enterprise marketing departments.
Apple AppStore Availability
WebDAM for iPad and iPhone is free of charge and requires a WebDAM user account. November 2013, all users can download the app from the Apple AppStore, under the Business category. Download here.
WebDAM Solutions is a leader in digital asset management, revolutionizing the way enterprises manage and share digital media. Our flagship application, WebDAM, provides marketing and creative teams with online tools for managing, sharing, searching, retrieving, and distributing creative collateral in the cloud. WebDAM has been implemented across industries such as high-tech, higher education, nonprofit, healthcare, travel and tourism, manufacturing and government. For more information, visit http://www.webdamsolutions.com.