The first in the new line of dedicated Waves Post Production tools, the Waves WNS Noise Suppressor, is a real-time multiband processor for fast and effective broadband noise suppression on dialog tracks. Suitable for both indoor and location dialog recordings containing constant or modulating environment noise, WNS delivers superior sound quality with minimal artifacts.
Designed from the ground up especially for Post professionals, the workflow, approach, and interface of the WNS will be immediately familiar to Post engineers. WNS offers all the flexibility, portability, power and precision of software: true Pro Tools integration, multiple simultaneous instances, full recall and full automation. And because all processing takes place in-the-box, there’s no loss in sound quality resulting from I/O conversion.
– Zero latency means perfect picture sync
– Designed especially for dialog
– Low CPU usage
– Multiple simultaneous instances
– Significantly more affordable than hardware
– User-definable frequency range selection
– Up to 24-bit, 192kHz resolution
– Supports TDM, RTAS, Audio Suite, VST, AU
– Windows 7 and Mac OS X compatible
– Smoothing controls the response of the noise suppression.
– Threshold controls the level at which noise suppression is activated.
– Low Frequency determines the lowest range of the noise suppression.
– High Frequency determines the highest range of the noise suppression.
– HP is a high pass filter which attenuates components of a signal below the selected frequency.
– LP is a low pass filter which attenuates components of a signal above the selected frequency.
WNS Waves Noise Suppressor has an MSRP of $2800.00 Native and TDM. Waves Mercury V7 owners covered by Waves Update Plan receive WNS Waves Noise Suppressor at no additional charge. WNS Waves Noise Suppressor is now available from authorized Waves dealers and online. For more information, please visit www.waves.com.
Filmmakers go-to destination for pre-production, production & post production equipment!Shop Now