How quickly 2007 seems to have blitz’d through my visual frame. One minute I am just throwing out the New Cards joyfully wishing me a great 2007 and hark – here’s the new crop of cards for 2008! Time to take stock and recount what started as promising marketing approaches that either fizzled or were badly executed.
So here new years revelers is my top ten list of marketing disappointments for 2007.
- 1) Beware the Google machine – are you scared yet?
- 2) A second life for Second life?
- 3) A rose by another name is still called affinity marketing.
- 4) SEO can’t get no respect.
- 5) Mobile marketing – like trying to catch a cloud in your hand.
- 6) Blogging is no silver bullet.
- 7) Public Relations activities still stuck.
- 8 ) Is the shine coming off the PPC model?
- 9) eMail marketing – don’t open till you see the whites of their eyes.
- 10) Security in digital marketing.
Filmmakers go-to destination for pre-production, production & post production equipment!Shop Now