Interestign and intuitive start up company Apeer have a very simple interface for sharing media docs, it is the simplicity that makes this a winner, and a SaaS system that will not break the bank.
Apeer is the communication and collaboration application that allows you to instantly connect with others to exchange and view PDFs and photos, hear music, and see videos in real time over the internet. All in one window. With built-in voice and chat. Apeer is your instant media connection.
If you need a quick and easy way to exchange and review PDFs, images, audio, and video, you need Apeer.
With Apeer you will experience:
- everyone on the same page in real time, like you were together in the same room
- more efficient review and approve conversations
- faster decision making
Simply drag-and-drop a digital media file into Apeer from your computer or network and that file will automatically be transferred to every other person in your session.
The files instantly appear for everyone – and anyone in the session can move, scale and interact with the files. Apeer has simple tools for zooming and mark-up, and you can save marked-up images using the screen grab utility. Anyone in the session can also add video and audio files, and everyone has the ability to play, pause, rewind and control the media.
All media exchanged within Apeer is encrypted and secure. Participation in Apeer sessions is by invitation only ensuring privacy.
Apeer is the all-in-one group communication and collaboration application for digital media. Apeer – your instant media connection.
- PC running Windows XP or Vista
- The Mac version is scheduled for release later in 2008. Send us an email to be notified when it’s available. Meanwhile, Apeer runs great with Parallels or other virtual PC software.
- Available now – Apeer Professional 1.0