thePlatform focuses on developing the best broadband video management and publishing tools for content providers and video sites. Our experience in leading this industry has taught us that one size does not fit all. To put together the solution that meets your needs, we assemble technologies that can:
- Simplify handling and distributing your content, no matter how much the volume increases.
- Integrate your existing or other third-party systems and remain open to customization.
- Accommodate your requirements to increase your revenue as your business model changes.
In addition, you get support from experts who work with you to understand your requirements and ensure a successful deployment by combining a set of proven services and partner technologies. Our customers see the results of our development philosophy in our ability to adapt to a fast-moving market, flexibly improve our services, and integrate the emergent tools their businesses require to gain a competitive advantage in the broadband video market.
If you’re a Content Provider, you’ll most likely want to:
- Get your content online: Format media and metadata correctly, integrate with existing systems, and publish to your delivery networks.
- Increase revenue: Define business policies to get more from advertising, subscriptions, or pay-per-download.
- Execute your syndication agreements: Help your audiences find your content from more locations by distributing your media and players on other sites and mobile platforms.
- Create a great playback experience: Rapidly develop unique broadband video players for a more compelling consumer experience.
Learn more about solutions for news outlets, print media, TV producers, film studios, and major music labels.
If you have an online or mobile video site, you’ll probably need to:
- Automate content collection: Amass, format, and tag content from many sources, ensuring they meet your specifications.
- Support partner relationships: Define ad placement, enforce pricing, and ensure content security.
- Manage end users: Authenticate users, define policies, and report on usage.