The CMS Vendor Meme from Alfresco Blog by Luis Sala
Well, this is kind-of amusing… Our fellow open sourcerors over atMagnoliahave tagged Alfresco among other CMS’s to participate in the “CMS Vendor Meme”.
- A CMS vendor is challenged to honestly answer all items on the “Reality checklist for vendors” suggested by CMSWatch’s Kas Thomas (aka the “we-get-it checklist for vendors”).
- If possible the vendor has supply screenshots, links or other means to make it easy to verify the answers.
- The answers also need to be supplied in a short form of one to three stars (denoting “no”, “sort-of”, “yes”).
- Answering all questions on his blog allows the vendor tag some other WCMS vendors.
- A tagged vendor should provide a link back to the blog that tagged him.
Now, In the spirit of goodwill, fun and transparency, I offer you our response…
“WEGETIT” CHECKLIST FORVENDORS
1. Our software comes with an installer program.