PVC is focusing on webinars in a big way moving forward. Having some of the finest writers/technical gurus in the market, webinars are a great way to share information via online training.
Our first webinar is tomorrow with Allan T©pper: Pristine Web Vide Tuesday June 8, 1pm Eastern. Register NOW as it’s your last chance!
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How to create a single pristine, optimized video file for the web, which is playable both with a Flash player (even on Windows, without QuickTime installed), as well as on an iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Blackberry multimedia models, and Google/Android phones.
- How to determine the ideal bit rate for any particular video, quickly and easily: You’ll learn both the tool and the technique.
- HTML5, H.264, and Flash: What you need to know about the present and the future.
- When (and when not) to de-interlace your material, and at what step in your workflow.
- Inexpensive software & hardware tools that improve quality and save time when you encode for the web, or various other SD and HD devices.
- Legal and practical reasons why you are sometimes better off using your own web server, rather than certain popular free web streaming services like YouTube and Vimeo.
- Discounts for all attendees on software, and on flat-rate web hosting with unlimited bandwidth.