proDAD, the highly acclaimed developer of digital video effects and image enhancement technologies for the video enthusiast and broadcast & professional market today announced ReSpeedr; a simple and affordable stand-alone Windows application for creating high quality super slow-motion & time-lapse sequences from videos shot on action cameras, DSLRs, mobile phones, and traditional camcorders. ReSpeedr employs Motion-flow analysis and can automatically determine to use Optical-flow or Dynamic Frame-blending technology to achieve ideal results with slow-motion sequences to bring out eye-popping details. Create amazing time-lapse scenes from very long videos to speed up the action and tell the story in a compressed timeline…you can even add slow-motion to a time-lapse with ReSpeedr.
Until now, to achieve the level of quality found in ReSpeedr, one needed to use very expensive Super Slow Mo cameras or use expensive professional-grade software tools but ReSpeedr changes all this by bringing professional-grade results to life with an easy to use stand-alone application that can be had for just $79. Not only does ReSpeedr yield great results, it also does it fast; with live previews and CPU/GPU support for faster rendering into industry standard formats; ready for posting or bringing into your favorite video editor. ReSpeedr features an intuitive timeline interface that makes it easy to experiment with different speed-up/slow-down settings and easy keyframing too.
ReSpeedr’s key features at a glance:
- Create high-quality slow-motion video highlight scenes with up to 1,000fps from source material shot at 30/60/120fps to bring out even the smallest detail in the video;
- Turn hours of skyline, tidal, city street traffic, etc. video into fascinating time-lapse “fast-forward” scenes that shows the audience the “big picture” in a short period of time;
- Professional grade technology – Frame-based Motion-flow analysis uses a combination of dynamic frame-blending and optical flow technologies to deliver incredible detail and smoothness at a sub-$100 price point;
- Combine super slow-motion and time-lapse sequences in a single video clip to slow down the action to see incredible detail; then speed it up with time-lapse to get the bigger picture;
- Intuitive timeline interface with super-easy keyframing;
- Built-in video stabilizer with rolling-shutter correction to improve the overall smoothness & stability of the final video (great for fast-action sports video!);
- Real time preview and super-fast rendering with CPU & GPU support (if GPU is present)
- Ideal companion product for proDAD DeFishr or ProDRENALIN users to further enhance videos after de-warping, de-noising, color-correction, etc;
- Stand-alone application for Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, and Windows Vista;
- Support for 2.7K, 4K, and higher video resolutions;
- Export finished videos into industry-standard formats ready for sharing or importing into full-featured video editing software;
- English & German languages (more coming soon!)
Price & Availability
ReSpeedr carries an MSRP of $99.00 however is offered through January 31, 2014 at a special introductory price of only $79.00. ReSpeedr is available for immediate purchase and download from proDAD.com or from any of our reseller partners. A limited demo version is also available
Many of proDAD’s image enhancement technologies including stabilization, image de-warping, de-noising; and proDAD’s renown digital video effects library are available in SDK form for OEM licensing and inclusion into a wide-range of hardware/software solutions. Inquiries are welcome via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
proDAD develops and distributes innovative video effects solutions for creative video editing and multimedia applications. Founded in 1990, the company serves the international market with numerous renown, and award winning products including Adorage® and VitaScene® video effects products, Heroglyph® video titling, and Mercalli® video stabilization + rolling-shutter correction plug-ins. proDAD cooperates, on the developmental level, with leading creative software developers including Adobe, Apple, AVID, COREL, Grass Valley, MAGIX, and Sony. proDAD’s headquarters are situated in the southwestern German town of Immendingen, Germany, and maintains branch offices in the US and Japan.