North Plains Systems,the leader in helping companies effectively connect with and engage their customers through visual media, today announced the addition of several global integrators and solutions providers to its partner network. Joining recently announced partners, Equilibrium, Filemobile and iBrams, the new alliances enable North Plains to expand its delivery and technology capabilities, and offer more competencies around its solutions than ever before.
“As North Plains continues to provide thought leadership and innovative solutions to the ever-expanding Digital Marketing industry, we are broadening our partnership network to strengthen the expertise, solution offerings and delivery capabilities available. These global integrators and technology partners have a holistic view of the challenges in the IT and rich media landscape; by partnering with them, we can offer integrated solutions that enable customers to get the most out of their investment,” said Eric Courville, Vice President of Marketing and Corporate Development at North Plains.
Complementing North Plains’ existing network of regional value-added resellers (VARs), North Plains can now also draw upon the expertise of worldwide system integrators to help deliver and smoothly integrate its product portfolio to meet customers’ IT and business needs. The system integrators have the knowledge and proven experience in integration and implementation, as well as knowledge of the different industries and regions they serve. Amongst the new system integrator partners are:
- Group FMG – A marketing solutions business operating in the USA, Europe and Asia
- HintTech – Providers of consulting, implementation and managed services related to content and marketing technology
“In this fast-moving technology landscape, our clients are looking for best-of-breed solutions that can help them get the maximum return on their visual media assets quickly and effectively. Our partnership with North Plains gives us the ability to extend our Customer Experience Management (CXM) offering to the market with a proven, leading portfolio of solutions that spans work-in-progress, enterprise digital asset management (DAM), and marketing and brand asset management,” said Derick Price, DAM Partner Manager at HintTech.
North Plains also partners with industry-leading solutions providers to deliver solutions that enhance its product portfolio to better produce, manage and leverage rich media assets for digital marketing. The following companies are working with North Plains to jointly offer their product solutions:
- CHILI Publish – A software company focused on the development and deployment of CHILI Publisher, a powerful online document editing solution
- Imprezzeo – A visual search technology company whose main product, Imprezzeo Image Suite, is an enterprise grade visual search platform
- InPress Systems – Specializes in server solutions for the prepress industry
- ScribbleLive – Provides real-time engagement management solutions that allow brands and media companies to deliver timely, relevant and rich engaging content
- iBrams – An independent provider of brand management and marketing automation solutions
- Equilibrium – The publishers of EQ Enterprise, a cloud-based video platform that cuts the cost of preparing and delivering HD, web and mobile videos over public and secure, private channels to smartphones, tablets, computers, and Over-the-Top TV (OTT TV)
- Filemobile – A software company specializing in user-generated content (UGC) with solutions for uploading, moderating and publishing rich media
“The partnership with North Plains is very important to CHILI Publish as the complementary nature of our solutions helps customers improve the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of their marketing and publishing operations,” said Bram Verniest, CMO of CHILI Publish. “We can seamlessly integrate with North Plains’ portfolio and already have several joint customers. As we expand, especially in North America and Germany, we look forward to working with North Plains to provide customers with the rich media asset management and workflow functionality that meet their visual media needs.”
North Plains will be at Henry Stewart DAM Los Angeles November 14-15, 2013, where the partner ecosystem will be discussed in more detail. Several partners will also join the company at the conference.
About North Plains
With over 1,400 installations supporting over one million active users worldwide North Plains is recognized as the leader in helping global brand managers, marketers, content creators, publishers and media companies to efficiently and effectively engage and connect with their target audiences through visual media including images, photos, videos and 3D designs. North Plains’ market-leading software portfolio enables companies to address a number of needs across the Creative Marketing Lifecycle, including work-in-progress creative production systems, digital asset management infrastructure and comprehensive marketing and brand asset management solutions. In addition to providing a complete portfolio of software products, North Plains is uniquely positioned when it comes to the integration and implementation of product and software solutions with its professional services team and a rich network of resellers and global technology partners. Since 1994, North Plains has helped its customers stay ahead of their rapidly changing marketing needs. With offices in Canada, the United States, Europe and Japan, North Plains counts many of the world’s leading companies and brands among its satisfied clients. For more information, please visit http://www.northplains.com.
Filmmakers go-to destination for pre-production, production & post production equipment!Shop Now