California Poppies, photo by Mary Celojko
This is an open call for creations of your imagination, photograms, scan portraits, lumen prints, chemigrams, and laptopograms, just to name a few processes. ENTRY GUIDELINES
• Limit 10 images per person
• Adobe 1998 or srgb color space | jpeg only
• Save files as: lastname_firstname_title.jpg (Example: Smith_Jane_Pigeons01.jpg)
• $35 entry fee for first 5 images | $5 for each additional image, up to 10 total
• Any work deemed misrepresented by its jpeg will be declined
ONLINE SUBMISSIONS MAY BE UPLOADED UNTIL 11:59PM, MAY 1, 2011. SNAIL MAIL SUBMISSIONS MUST BE POSTMARKED BY MAY 1, 2011.
• Late submissions will not be considered
Ann Jastrab, MFA, is a fine art photographer, master printer, and teacher. She is currently the Gallery Director at RayKo Photo Center. The RayKo Gallery offers over 1600 square feet of exhibition space and presents eight to ten shows annually featuring nationally recognized artists. Ann regularly participates as a juror and reviewer for a multitude of organizations: the SF Arts Commission, Academy of Art in SF, Artspan, SF Art Institute, Fotofest, Photolucida, Review Santa Fe, Review LA, PhotoAlliance, SPE, Fotovision, Click646, and Critical Mass. She has also taught at the Maine Media Workshops since 1994.
More info at: http://raykophoto.com/gallery/no-mirrors-submission-page/
RayKo Photo Center
428 Third Street
San Francisco, CA 94107