NewBlue, Inc. today launched Video Essentials III, the third and latest offering in its best-selling Video Essentials series of video effects and transitions plugins. NewBlue Video Essentials III provides highly-practical video tools designed to solve everyday production issues. The collection includes Rolling Shutter, Image Mapper, Edge Smoother, Split Screen, Gradient Tint, Spotlight and three additional video effects plugins.
Available for all major video editing software platforms, including Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Premiere Elements, Adobe Premiere Pro, Apple Final Cut Pro, Apple Final Cut Express, Avid Media Composer, Avid NewsCutter, Avid Symphony, Avid Xpress, Avid Liquid, Corel (formerly Ulead) VideoStudio, Pinnacle Studio, Sony Vegas, Sony Vegas Movie Studio and Canopus EDIUS, NewBlue Video Essentials III improves and enhances video footage while reducing overall project time.
“Who says the sequel can’t be as good as the original?” says Todor Fay, NewBlue’s chief technology officer. “We built NewBlue Video Essentials III in response to the incredible feedback we received regarding our original Video Essentials effects plugins products. Video Essentials III represents the best-of-the-best of these wishlists.”
Using NewBlue Video Essentials III, video editors and enthusiasts can easily fix motion distortion from CMOS cameras, soften jagged edges on text and graphics, effortlessly map the four corners of a video insert over a scene, selectively strengthen color and manipulate atmosphere and easily perform dozens of other tasks designed to optimize workflow.
NewBlue Video Essentials III joins the company’s highly-regarded product line of nearly 20 exclusive video plugins collections and is value-priced at $79.95.
Included in NewBlue Video Essentials III are:
· Image Mapper, which makes it easy to superimpose a smaller image within the scene, including curving the edges for flexible shapes.
· Auto Contrast, which dynamically adjusts contrast and vibrance, helping achieve well-balanced visuals without tedious keyframing.
· Edge Smoother, which selectively softens jaggy edges on text and graphics to blend the scenes together -the next best thing to true anti-aliasing.
· Proportion Helper, which assists the scene composition and balance by providing practical guidelines to arrange elements.
· Rolling Shutter, which repairs the common wobble and skew damage that affects many video cameras using CMOS sensors.
· Split Screen, which elegantly divides the image in a few clicks for compositing – no messy math required.
· Diffusion, which makes the clips bloom in seconds, whether it’s giving a soft glow to wedding footage or an otherworldly aura to the next sci-fi epic.
· Gradient Tint, which gives the power to bring out blue skies, selectively affect color ranges, and more, an invaluable evolution of a key photographer’s filter.
· Spotlight, which provides a versatile way to bring focus to the subjects and apply finishing touches such background blur.
· Dual Booster, which provides an innovative way to independently affect darker and lighter parts of an image, going from subtle enhancements to artistic expression.
Users can purchase NewBlue Video Essentials directly from the company’s website at http://www.newbluefx.com/video-essentials-iii.html. A fully-functional trial version is available for download, as well.
About NewBlue, Inc.
NewBlue, Inc. develops innovative audio, video and multimedia technologies for leading companies throughout the world. Founded in early 2002, NewBlue creates and licenses a range of proprietary technologies- including a series of NewBlueFX video technologies, the NewBlue Audio Engine and Audiomatrix technology platform- that meet the varied multimedia needs of mid-and large-sized companies. Experienced developers, musicians, artists, and software professionals with a unique and commanding set of skills, experience and talent comprise the NewBlue team.
The company unveiled its NewBlueFX product line in 2006 to meet the needs of digital video editing enthusiasts. The NewBlueFX collection of software plug-ins includes special audio and video effects, such as audio filters, noise reduction, equalization, compression and dozens of sophisticated graphic filters and transitions. To date, the NewBlueFX line includes 5 audio-oriented plug-in collections and 15 video-oriented effects and transitions collections for the Adobe Premiere, Avid Liquid, Avid Media Composer, Avid Xpress Pro, Pinnacle Studio and Sony Vegas desktop video product lines, as well as AVCHD UpShift, an AVCHD conversion utility.
For further information on NewBlueFX, please see http://www.newbluefx.com/media.html.