Video technology company NewBlue, Inc. today announced the seventh edition to their popular product line Video Essentials with Video Essentials VII. Video Essentials VII provides over 100 presets in 10 dynamically designed effects.
“What impresses me about Video Essentials VII is that NewBlueFX made complex manual tasks simpler, with generally better results than if you created them yourself,” said Larry Jordan, Producer, Director, Editor, and Trainer. “Even better, these plug-ins can be used for both Adobe Premiere Pro and Apple Final Cut Pro which gives editors lots of flexibility to make their projects look great.”
As with NewBlue’s entire product line of video effects plugins, NewBlue Video Essentials VII integrates seamlessly into Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Premiere Elements, Apple Final Cut Pro, Avid Media Composer, Sony Vegas Pro, Sony Vegas Movie Studio and Grass Valley EDIUS.
“Video Essentials VII continues our Essentials product line philosophy – listen to editors facing complex creative tasks with tight deadlines and solve their problems in focused, effective ways,” said Todor Fay, CEO. “I’m very excited because the team has done it again. Inspired by our customers’ challenges and requests, they designed and built ten new plugins that clearly make a difference.”
Video Essentials VII includes the following effects, all with a number of preset configurations:
- Auto Pan – Makes quick work of pan and zoom on stills or video without resorting to keyframes.
- Detail by Chroma – Isolates a specific color region within a picture and enhances the detail and contrast within that region.
- Detail by Luma – Separates an image into high and low regions, giving separate detail control to each, while compensating for noise increase in shadow regions.
- Flying PIP – Creates compelling, animated picture-in-pictures including outline, drop shadow, and motion blur without keyframing.
- Gamma Corrector – Controls gamma value to compensate for how luminance levels are perceived by the human eye.
- Gradient Fill Pro – Offers a convenient and efficient way to apply color changes, gradients and alpha manipulation to overlay stills and video which have alpha transparency.
- Legal Level – Gives a frame-by-frame alert when a video signal is out of broadcast specification and offers correction tools to meet those specifications.
- Quick Pixelator – Instantly obscures one or more faces moving within a shot, by isolating skin tone (or any specific color) and substituting a tracking pixelation mask.
- Region Scope – Isolates a subsection of the image for display within a full range of calibration scopes, allowing precise tuning with any tool.
- Video Tuneup Plus – Brings together all the fundamental color and luminance controls into one toolset while verifying results with on-screen scopes.
About NewBlue, Inc.
NewBlue, Inc. is a fast-growing provider of video enhancement tools and technologies that make artistic expression easier, faster, and more intuitive than ever. Founded in 2006, the NewBlueFX product line includes 14 video effects collections, 6 video transition collections, the Titler Pro titling solution, the primary and secondary color corrector, ColorFast, and 5 audio effects products boasting over 1500 presets in over 200 distinct video and audio plugins. NewBlue products are Mac and PC native plugins that integrate seamlessly with the industry’s best non-linear editors, including Adobe Premiere Pro, Apple Final Cut Pro, Avid Media Composer, Sony Vegas Pro, and Grass Valley EDIUS NewBlue is a privately held company headquartered in San Diego, California.