Montreal, Canada – February 24, 2009 – Matrox® Video Products Group today announced that software release 4.0 for the Matrox Axio™ LE realtime HD and SD editing platform is now available for download on the Matrox website. Release 4.0 supports Adobe® Creative Suite® 4 Production Premium and Adobe Premiere® Pro CS4 software. In addition, it will make use of the expanded memory and storage management support in the Windows Vista 64-bit operating system to facilitate seamless creative workflow and efficient editing of long-form and multi-format HD projects.
“The exciting new features of Adobe Creative Suite 4 Production Premium combined with the realtime editing capabilities of Matrox Axio LE give video production professionals all the tools they need to produce top-quality HD productions – affordably, in real time, with complete flexibility – then easily deliver to tape, DVD, Blu-ray disc, and the web,” said Pierre-Martin Dion, Matrox product manager. “Now with Windows 64-bit support, Matrox Axio LE is more powerful and robust than ever before.”
About Matrox Axio LE
Matrox Axio LE is ideal for demanding broadcast and post facilities because it goes far beyond the capabilities of systems that combine Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 and a simple I/O card. Additional benefits include :
* Full resolution, full frame rate, realtime editing of many more layers of video and graphics
* Realtime mixed-format timelines and multi-cam
* More effects in real time including color correction, chroma/luma keying, speed changes, 3D DVE, blur/glow/soft focus, and many more
* Realtime native editing of Panasonic P2 and P2 HD and Sony XDCAM, XDCAM HD, and XDCAM HD422 clips (MXF files)
* Realtime native editing of Sony XDCAM EX clips (MP4 files)
* Native support for additional codecs including: DVCPRO HD, MPEG HD, MPEG HD422, offline HD, MPEG-2 I-frame in HD and SD, IMX, DVCPRO, and DVCPRO50
* Composite, Y/C, HD/SD analog component, and HD/SD SDI input and output
* Simultaneous HD and SD output
* Realtime MPEG-2 IBP capture from analog, DV, and SDI sources for DVD authoring
* WYSIWYG video output for graphics and compositing Adobe After Effects, and Photoshop, Autodesk Combustion and 3ds Max, eyeon Fusion, and NewTek LightWave 3D (32-bit versions) with dynamic Alt+Tab switching
Matrox Axio LE release 4.0 is available for download from the Matrox website free of charge. Current Matrox Axio customers must obtain an upgrade to the new Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 version 4.0.1 software from Adobe in order to use Matrox Axio LE release 4.0.
Matrox Video Products Group is a technology and market leader in the field of HD and SD digital video hardware and software for realtime editing, audio/video input/output, DVD/Blu-ray authoring, capture/playout servers, clip/still stores, and CGs. Matrox’s Emmy award-winning technology powers a full range of content creation and delivery platforms used by broadcasters, post-production facilities, project studios, corporate communicators, and videographers worldwide. Founded in 1976, Matrox is a privately held company headquartered in Montreal, Canada. For more information visit www.matrox.com/video.
Filmmakers go-to destination for pre-production, production & post production equipment!Shop Now