San Francisco, CA, June 10, 2008 – Red Giant Software, publisher of a line of professional digital video tools, including Knoll Light Factory and Trapcode, today released Magic Bullet Looks 1.1 with new support for Sony Vegas 8. Magic Bullet Looks has become the defacto standard plug-in for helping to set the mood for everything from a wedding to the next Sundance original. Support is available for After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Avid, Adobe Premiere Pro, Motion, and now Sony Vegas.
Magic Bullet Looks also includes the standalone Magic Bullet LooksBuilder, for pre-visualizing looks on set or anywhere. Portable presets load into any editing hosts, so the same Looks you create on set are the ones you finish with in the editorial suite: no need for an expensive finishing system.
* Added plug-in support for Sony Vegas 8.
* Floating point rendering support for Vegas that produces high-quality cinematic results
To learn more, please visit http://www.redgiantsoftware.com/products/categories/color-correction/magic-bullet-looks/.
Pricing and Availability
Magic Bullet Looks is the next generation of look tools for Magic Bullet Editors and Magic Bullet Suite customers, and includes:
* A plug-in for Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Avid, Adobe Premiere Pro, Motion, and Vegas
* A stand-alone LooksBuilder application that runs on laptops for Looks generation anywhere
* Magic Bullet Misfire adds film damage such as dust and scratches to artificially age a film
Magic Bullet Looks is available new for $399 USD. Existing Magic Bullet Editors or Magic Bullet Suite customers may upgrade to Magic Bullet Looks for $99 USD. Current Magic Bullet Looks users qualify for a free version of Magic Bullet Looks 1.1, which adds Sony Vegas support.