Grass Valley® will be demonstrating its portfolio of nonlinear live production solutions at this year’s IBC Show, (September 12-17, 2013), RAI Amsterdam. Visitors to the Grass Valley stand (#1.D11) will see the full range of its latest innovations including cameras, switchers, replay and playout servers and editing and production tools.
Grass Valley will be introducing updates to its award-winning GV Director™ non-linear production center, GV STRATUS® workflow toolset, and LDX Series™ of upgradeable cameras at the show. The company brings its advancements to the region to help content owners and operators across Europe to create and develop multiscreen, multiplatform futures. European customers will be able to get a first-hand look at the numerous enhancements added to those products over the past several months.
“Our products are really changing the way that content is produced and delivered and we’re excited to be bringing our complete range of end-to-end solutions to IBC this year,” said Mike Cronk, Senior Vice President, Marketing, Grass Valley. “Grass Valley prides itself on the flexibility of its products and its ability to meet the ever-changing needs of today’s market, and our range of future-proofed solutions continues to help broadcasters and media organizations stay ahead of the game.”
Making its worldwide debut at IBC 2013 is EDIUS® 7, the latest version of Grass Valley’s nonlinear video editing application. EDIUS 7 edits content in real time, making it the perfect collaborative system for news and studio environments. Its enhanced functionality includes support for real-time 4K editing and the newest file formats, as well as software integration with third-party input and output hardware. It will be publicly demonstrated for the first time at the show.
Additional Grass Valley products on display at IBC 2013 include :
- The Kayenne® and Karrera® Video Production Centers, providing powerful 3G video processing with flexibility and scalability to empower users.
- GV STRATUS- offering the only full set of production tools in one application, enhancing workflow efficiencies and increasing the quality of content.
- Providing the best media infrastructure to users, K2 Dyno® empowers all levels of replay operations. Its ShareFlex™ feature allows content and resources to be shared across by replay operators across multiple K2 server systems.
- The award-winning GV Director combining the functionality of a switcher, video server, graphics generator and multiviewer in one application.
- K2 Edge® delivering an integrated playout solution with playout control, asset management, and superior graphics capabilities.
- LDX Series cameras combining superior CMOS imagers with advanced video processing for a wide variety of formats, along with flexible licensing of features and formats.S imagers with advanced video processing for a wide variety of formats, along with flexible licensing of features and formats.
Grass Valley will be exhibiting at IBC in Amsterdam, Sept 13th – 17th, 2013 on stand #1.D11, Hall 1.
About Grass Valley
Grass Valley is changing the way live television is made and delivered. Recognized with 18 Emmy® awards for technology innovation, Grass Valley’s product portfolio—from image acquisition to playout—offers a complete end-to-end workflow of flexible, future-proofed solutions which enable broadcasters and content owners to build multiscreen, multiplatform futures. By simplifying and enhancing the way content is produced and distributed, Grass Valley gives customers the freedom they need to be creative in the studio, the field, and the newsroom. Merging optimizations of IT technologies with best-in-breed media systems, Grass Valley’s next generation solutions deliver higher quality and greater efficiencies. Customers include world-leading broadcasters, teleproduction facilities, service providers, government, religious, educational, corporate, and independent video professionals. Grass Valley is headquartered in San Francisco, and maintains local presence across the globe with offices throughout North and Latin America, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia-Pacific regions.
For information about Grass Valley solutions and services, please visit www.grassvalley.com.