Today’s media workflows are becoming increasingly complex. File sizes are growing. Teams are frequently located in geographically dispersed locations – even in different parts of the world. And content often needs to be distributed to multiple screens and platforms.
And then there’s the cloud. You’ve undoubtedly heard about its benefits… and its pitfalls. How can you use the cloud in a way that’s practical, secure and reliable? And what if you want to retain aspects of your existing workflow?
Learn the latest technologies and best practices for powering and automating today's complex media workflows, and how to best take advantage of the cloud to achieve significant cost savings.
You'll discover how to:
- move large files – HD, 2K, 4K, even 8K content – hundreds of times faster than before
- enable collaboration between teams in different locations
- streamline workflows through automated ingest, processing and distribution
- transport large files in and out of the cloud with security and reliability
- tie together cloud and private storage so that you get the best of both worlds
Presenter: John King, Aspera, Inc.
You can also see the presentation John gave at the DAM Conference in Los Angeles this year.
Filmmakers go-to destination for pre-production, production & post production equipment!