Are you realizing the full value of your digital media content?
Enterprises are seeing an explosion in the demand for graphics, video, images, documents, presentations, and other digital media. No longer can companies sustain the costs of isolating this valuable content within departmental “silos.” And companies can’t afford the delay of traditional content distribution. There is too much time, money, and opportunity at stake.
Often, companies rely on manual processes for managing their digital media. Or they turn to enterprise content management (ECM) systems. But these systems are not architected to meet the incredible demands of digital media. Nor do they provide security-driven, on-demand availability to these digital media assets within other enterprise applications.
ClearStory manages the enterprise digital media supply chain—from creation to consumption—transforming this content into true business assets. The benefits span the organization in many areas:
- Marketing: Improve marketing asset creation, cross-media usage, and reuse
- Operations: Control workflows, storage, indexing and asset security
- Sales: More easily distribute materials to prospects and customers
- IT: Reduce costs of managing multiple servers and improve security
- Fulfillment: Securely deliver assets via e-commerce and portal applications
- Distribution: Publish, print, and distribute throughout distribution channels