San Francisco – September 24th, 2008 – Digital Anarchy, known for its high quality creative software in the Photoshop market, has released today announced their full compatibility with Adobe Photoshop CS4. Digital Anarchy has released third party tools for Adobe Photoshop since 2003. These tools cover a range of uses from helping professional and hobbyist photographers to create a fully digital portrait studio to allowing graphic designers to create sophisticated visual effects.
Bryan Hughes, Adobe Photoshop Product Manager, said, “Digital Anarchy has always been an important developer for Adobe™ products and I’m thrilled they will be fully compatible with Photoshop CS4 when we launch. The Digital Anarchy product line offers many great tools for Photoshop users and it’s important to Adobe that major developers put their full support behind Photoshop CS4.”
All four of Digital Anarchy’s current Photoshop products have been fully tested and updated to support Photoshop CS4. These products are Knoll Light Factory 3.0, Primatte Chromakey 3.0, Backdrop Designer and Texture Anarchy. In addition, all new and future products will support Photoshop CS4 upon their release.
Jim Tierney, president of Digital Anarchy, said, “Photoshop CS4 is a big release for Adobe and we’re excited by the application’s new features and by our ability to keep in pace with Adobe’s release schedule. We have recently shifted our company’s entire focus to Photoshop plug-ins for the graphic artist and digital photography markets. Making certain that our entire product line works seamlessly in Photoshop CS4 has been an important priority during this refocusing.”
Product Compatibility with Photoshop CS4
* Knoll Light Factory 3.0 enhances the natural lighting in photos, adds in missing lighting effects, and creates special lens flare effects.
* Primatte Chromakey 3.0 easily masks out blue and greenscreen images while retaining detail in difficult semi-transparent areas.
* Backdrop Designer creates beautiful backdrops for portraiture, product shots and graphic design.
* Texture Anarchy generates seamless, tiling, procedural-based textures and borders for 3D and 2D images.
* ToonIt! Photo reliably transforms still images and photographs into cartoon shading and lines for a cartoon, paint, or ink drawn look. Public Beta release in early October.
All sales and support questions for Photoshop CS4 should be directed towards Digital Anarchy at www.digitalanarchy.com.