The Next Wave Tour is a free seminar on May 23 in Los Angeles. In just one afternoon, and at a location close by, you can learn how WoodWing help publishers to ride this wave. This seminar is targeted towards decision makers in the publishing industry and creatives and IT-specialists who are interested in high-level information on publishing to digital devices in a efficient and easy way.
A first draft of the agenda is available, an update will follow soon.
- 12:30 – 13:00 Doors open
- 13:00 – 13:10 Introduction
- Jon Hornstein, CEO Modula4 Inc.
- 13:10 – 13:30 The Next Wave in Digital Publishing
- Shawn Duffy, Managing Director WoodWing USA
- 13:30 – 14:10 Demonstration WoodWing and Adobe DPS
- Victor Cardoso Evangelist WoodWing Software
- 14:10 – 14:30 Coffee break
- 14:30 – 15:10 Customer Case – Launching a Monthly Magazine App on a Limited Budget
- John C. Anderson, Vice President Digital at Robb Report
- 15:10 – 15:50 Digital Publishing
- Colin Fleming, Senior Solutions Engineer at Adobe Systems, Inc.
- 15:50 – 16:10 Product presentation
- Ramon Forster, CEO Picturepark
- 16:10 – 17:00 Networking
*Please note that the agenda is subject to change.